I really hate to pick favorites since I’ve not had the chance to meet every celebrity on the planet, but Katrina Law and Manu Bennett did emerge as faves after interviewing them at Comic Con. (video coming soon!)
The Spartacus stars stepped out for the NYLON August Denim Issue Launch Party held on Wednesday, July 27th, 2011 in Los Angeles, California. The playful Katrina rocked a leather jacket, black satin skirt and sexy sky high silver heels while her buff co-star Manu opted for a comfy tee over a pair of fitted jeans (oh my!) and riding boots.
As previously mentioned, we got some nice scoop about the up coming season of Spartacus: Vengeance. 2012 will herald the arrival of a new lead, played by Liam McIntyre. Starz has some pretty great things coming up with this series, so stay tuned!
Photo Cred: Wire Image
- Spartacus: Vengeance: Is Mira going to battle Ilithyia? Katrina Law speaks!
- ‘Spartacus’ creator Steven DeKnight: “Gannicus returns in an unexpected way”
- Wan’t to host your own ‘Spartacus: Vengeance’ premiere party?
- ‘Spartacus’ star Liam McIntyre: “Who doesn’t need love deep down?
- Manu Bennett teases season finale of “Spartacus: Gods of the Arena”