The latest poster for Drive hit the web today with leading man, Ryan Gosling. The film is centered center around a Hollywood stunt man (Gosling) who moonlights as a wheelman, discovers that a contact has been put on him after a heist gone wrong.
Gosling once again looks mighty beautiful in this role—and basically any character he portrays, but watching him speed around in a set of hot wheels seems pretty sweet.
The action flick which also stars Carey Mulligan alongside Mad Men Christina Hendricks and Breaking Bad Bryan Cranston, held its world premiere back in May at the 2011 Cannes Film Festival.
Drive hits theaters on September 16.
- Ryan Gosling gets under the hood
- Ryan Gosling uses his noodle
- On the Scene: Ryan Gosling
- Ryan Gosling “too cool” on late night talk shows?
- Ryan Gosling rocks out with the Dead