Hollywood is having a pretty amazing baby boom!! Jimmy Jean-Louis and his wife Evelyn welcomed a beautiful baby girl in Los Angeles’s Cedars Sinai Hospital at 5am this morning. Kyra Rose Jean-Louis arrived just three days after of Jimmy’s 43rd birthday, what a gift!
The proud daddy told me this morning that both baby (who weighed in at 10 lbs 8 ounces!) and mommy are in good health.
Jean-Louis, who is known for play the unforgettable role of The Haitian on Heroes, works passionately alongside his wife to raise money to rebuild his native country of Haiti via their charity Hollywood Unites for Haiti.
The couple are already parents to two children, daughter Jasmin and son Thevi who are elated to have a new little sister!
Congrats to this beautiful family!
Thank you to Jimmy for sharing these beautiful photos with us!
- Jimmy Jean-Louis represents Haiti on We Are the World
- Jimmy Jean-Louis to be honored at Cannes
- Jimmy Jean-Louis is scouting for heroes
- Give us a question for Jimmy Jean-Louis!
- Jimmy Jean-Louis rox premiere!