Veteran bad-ass Miguel Ferrer is bringing his own special brand of smackdown to Desperate Housewives for the final season. Most recently on Lifetime’s The Protector, Ferrer holds a very special place in my heart from his turn on Twin Peaks as obnoxious FBI agent Albert Rosenfield who delivered many quotable gems like
I’ve had about enough of this small town filled with morons and half wits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells… and you… you chowder-head yokel, you blithering hayseed. You’ve had enough of me?
On Desperate Housewives Ferrer is playing a famously temperamental artist named Andre Zeller who is teaching at the local college and meets his match when Susan Mayer (Teri Hatcher) joins his class. Hopefully the writers on Wisteria Lane will give Ferrer some scathing insults to deliver as only he can.
Desperate Housewives invade your living room once again on September 25.
- REVIEW: Desperate Housewives “Suspicion Song”
- REVIEW: Desperate Housewives “The Art of Making Art”
- REVIEW: Desperate Housewives “School of Hard Knocks”
- A Desperate Housewife in trouble?
- Desperate Housewives: “Witch’s Lament”