Zoe Saldana brought a little bit of the glitz and the glamour of Hollywood to the city of Miami Beach, Florida this evening. Decked out in a gold and ivory Balmain gown, the 33-year-old Latina walked the red carpet at the Regal Cinema on Lincoln Road tonight to premiere her latest film, Colombiana.
Did I mention how STUNNING Zoe looked in this embellished ensemble which she paired with strappy Giuseppe Zanotti black heals? Every detail dripped of perfection, including her low pony tail with decorative braids on either side.
We had the chance to chat with the Puerto Rican/Dominican beauty about how she landed this landmark role and about the steamy love scenes with co-star Michael Vartan. Check out the interview below.
Rush to theaters to see Colombiana when it hits theaters, August 28th.
Photo Cred: Melissa D. Lovio for AccidentalSexiness.com
- Zoe Saldana and Dania Ramirez keep it colorful at the Alma Awards
- Zoe Saldana graces Latina Magazine’s Fall Style Issue
- People en Español counts Sofia Vergara and William Levy amongst the “50 Most Beautiful”
- Zoe Saldana looks sweet in stripes
- Zoe Saldana seeks revenge in “Colombiana” trailer