Looking classic in a cream Alexander McQueen gown, Anne Hathaway hit the red carpet at the the European premiere of her new film One Day held at Vue Westfield on Tuesday, August 23rd, 2011 in London, England. Joining her in the spotlight was her very handsome co-star Jim Sturgess.
This movie already looks like it’s going to end up on my list of favorite girly flix. And with a hunk like Jim (Across the Universe, The Other Boleyn Girl) playing the lead, it’s almost certain to be a hit!
The 30-year-old spoke to Cineplex about working with the stunning Ms. Hathaway in his native London.
“It was so great. I often make films abroad in America so it was really nice to make a film at home in London. It was lovely to have Anne come and I could sort of look after her. I showed her some local spots. It was a lot of fun.”
One Day is in U.S. theaters now!
Photo Cred: Wire Image
- Anne Hathaway and Jim Sturgess premiere ‘One Day’ in style
- Anne Hathaway is another breed of cat in The Dark Knight Rises
- Anne Hathaway gets fit for the Oscars
- Anne Hathaway covers Vogue!
- Anna Hathaway bundles up for day out with boyfriend