Time and time again Donnie Wahlberg has proven he is a man of many talents. While on a break from shooting scenes from the CBS hit, Blue Bloods on Friday, August 26th, 2011 in New York City, New York, Donnie was spotted shooting some hoops while still in his detective uniform.
After a quick game, the 42-year-old hunk went back to work and shot a scene in from of an NYPD vehicle.
It was announced this week that Donnie and his fellow famous brother Mark Wahlberg are to open up a burger joint they will call, Wahlburgers in Boston’s Hingham Shipyard. Also joining them in the venture is their brother Paul, a chef who owns Italian hot spot Alma Nove located directly across the street from where Wahlburgers will open up.
Guess who is already planning a trip up to Boston for the opening?
Photo Cred: Fame Pictures
- Donnie Wahlberg loosens his tie
- Jennifer Esposito becomes series regular on Blue Bloods
- Donnie Wahlberg & Jennifer Esposito keep warm on set
- INTERVIEW: Donnie Wahlberg chats “Blue Bloods”
- Donnie Wahlberg represents “Blue Bloods” at Paley Center