If you haven’t had enough of Kim Kardashian, sister Kourtney, new husband Kris Humphries, or little Mason Disick and happen to live in the Big Apple (or have access to the internet, television, or magazines) today is your lucky day!
The Kardashian-Humphries klan made their big entrance into New York City, New York on Monday, August 29th, 2011. Their arrival heralds the start of an all new season of Kourtney and Kim Take New York, which is set to air in March 2012. A HUGE part of season two will obviously be about the new adventures of Kimmy, who tied the knot in a lavish wedding in California on August 20th.
Also ready for their close-up are 32-year-old Kourtney and her growing son, Mason! He is just bigger and blonder each time I see him.
Visibly missing from the entourage was Kourt’s baby daddy Scott Disick. Will he be along later or are they finding a way to keep him out of the new season??
Photo Cred: Fame Pictures
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick ignore wedding rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian spends the day with her boys
- Kourtney Kardashian and the family depart
- Kourtney Kardashian takes Mason to party!
- Kourtney Kardashian announces, “It’s a girl!”