It was a big night for fashion and fashionista’s alike who put on their hottest ensembles to celebrate Fashion Night Out last night. Leading the pack were style icons Sarah Jessica Parker and Heidi Klum who were photographed at QVC’s Fashion Night Out event in New York City, New York on Thursday, September 8th, 2011.
Joining them on the red carpet were Camila Alves, Julianne Hough, designer Isaac Mizrahi, and a beautifully tanned Olivia Munn who just returned to the Big Apple after some time in Puerto Rico.
QVC, who teamed up with Vogue Magazine for this fabulous event, also hosted THE Anna Wintour who signed copies of the September issue of the magazine with Kate Moss on the cover.
If you missed out on Klum’s sale of her jewelry line “Wildlife by Heidi Klum” during the event, you can tune into QVC on Saturday, 10 pm Eastern to get your own. Check out the line here.
Photo Cred: Fame Pictures
- Sarah Jessica Parker pulls double duty
- Sarah Jessica Parker puts life back into Sex and the City
- Sarah Jessica Parker shows off curves at “I Don’t Know How She Does It” premiere
- “Sex and the City” stars take on Fashion Week
- Chris Noth confirms “death” of Sex and the City movies