After helping ex-hubby Marc Anthony celebrate his birthday in Miami over the weekend, Jennifer Lopez got right back to work on her latest film Parker in Palm Beach, Florida. The 42-year-old Latina was joined by hunky co-star Jason Statham who was rocking a cowboy hat!
The high-stakes action/thriller based on Donald Westlake’s novel Flashfire follows Parker (Statham), a thief who turns down a job offer to pull off a jewel heist who narrowly escapes with his life. He then teams up with a female real estate agent (Lopez) who is familiar with the local town and has nothing to lose to find the target of the heist so they can steal the loot for themselves.
Parker also stars Nick Nolte, Michael Chiklis, and Clifton Collins Jr.
Photo Cred: Pacific Coast News
- Jennifer Lopez and Jason Statham step out for “Parker” premiere
- Jennifer Lopez and Jason Statham: Balcony Practice for ‘Parker’
- Jennifer Lopez and Jason Statham enjoy the South Florida sunshine
- Jason Statham keeps it low key
- Don’t mess with Jason Statham