It has been great seeing photos of Alexander Skarsgard in the last month shooting scenes for his new film What Maisie Knew, but now it’s time for co-stars Julianne Moore and Steve Coogan to spend some time in front of the camera. The duo were spotted on location in New York City, New York on Monday, September 25th, 2011.
Also on set was the adorable Onata Aprile who is playing the title role of Maisie.
What Maisie Knew is a contemporary New York City revisioning of the Henry James novella by the same name. It revolves around unwitting 7-year-old Maisie, caught in the middle of a custody battle between her mother Susanna (Moore), an aging rock star, and her father, Beale (Coogan), a major art dealer.
Hunky Skarsgard plays the role of Lincoln, Maisie’s new step-father. Talk about an upgrade!
Photo Cred: Fame Pictures
- Rob Brydon and Steve Coogan prepare for The Trip
- Paul Rudd and Steve Coogan pal around on set
- Steve Coogan wears prosthetic breasts!
- Julianne Moore offered role in Carrie remake!
- Julianne Moore & Amanda Seyfried look lovely in London