The duo have spent quite some time in Croatia with their young son while the drama about a single mother who brings her teenage son to Sarajevo, where his father died in the Bosnian conflict years ago, shoots on location. Cruz is reunited with director Sergio Castellitto with whom she worked a decade ago on the drama, “Don’t Move.”
Venuto al mondo also stars Emile Hirsch.
Photo Cred: Fame Pictures
- Penelope Cruz takes a break on the set of ‘Venuto al Mondo’
- Penelope Cruz is red hot in San Sebastian
- Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem step out in Santa Monica
- Penelope Cruz denies pregnancy rumors; Bret Michaels says he’s not engaged
- Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem walk amongst the stars in Spain