While filming on a farm, the 23-year-old singer undressed from a flannel print shirt, into a red bandana bikini, and low cut jeans before going completely topless for the video. Things were quickly shut down when the owner of the land, Alan Graham, had enough of RiRi’s bare skin and drove over to the shoot and told her to cover up!
The two had a conversation about the incident and ended on good terms with RiRi and her crew leaving the farm and relocating. Graham mentioned that there were no hard feelings and found Rihanna very gracious.
The controversy over the incident has even erupted in Northern Ireland being discussed by lawmakers today (September 27) in the province’s Assembly in Belfast.
The bold singer has also been photographed wearing a c-word necklace despite all of the negative attention surrounding it. Just another artist at work!
Rihanna is in Ireland for a series of sold-out shows in Belfast over the weekend.
Photo Cred: Fame Pictures
- Rihanna releases new video ‘Cheers’ with scenes from Miami!
- Rihanna and her faulty umbrella ella
- Was Rihanna in a car accident or beat up by boyfriend?
- Rihanna relaxes beachside ahead of NYE performance!
- Rihanna keeps the party hopping in France