Salma Hayek was spotted front row alongside husband Francois-Henri Pinault at Stella McCartney’s Ready to Wear Spring / Summer 2012 show on Monday, October 3rd, 2011 as were Rachel Zoe and hubby Rodger Berman. The pair that received the most attention were Paul McCartney and his soon-to-be bride Nancy Shevell who were so excited they high-fived each other during the show and even hopped to their feet to cheer!
Vogue’s Editor-In-Chief Anna Wintour, fashion photographer Mario Testino, and former model Twiggy were also spotted admiring the sexy collection.
After the show, Stella was photographed departing with husband Alasdhair Willis and their two children Bailey and Miller.
For a preview of some of pieces that hit the runway, check out the video below.
Photo Cred: Fame Pictures
- Liv Tyler and Naomi Watts join Stella McCartney for store opening in NYC
- Salma Hayek and Rosario Dawson take on Paris Fashion Week
- Mighty Boosh Help Switch On the Christmas Lights!
- Bradley Cooper bonds with Salma Hayek over tennis
- Kristen Stewart and Salma Hayek get glam for Paris Fashion Week