Mitch Pileggi, who played FBI Assistant Director Walter Skinner on The X-Files is making a trip to Southfork Ranch next summer to join the cast of TNT’s Dallas reboot. Pileggi will be playing Harris Ryland, owner of Ryland Trucking and Shipping and Ann Ewing’s (Brenda Strong) ex-husband. This news comes on the heels of the news that co-star Larry Hagman has been diagnosed with cancer. Hagman is still expected to reprise his role as J.R. for at least the first several episodes. Shooting began on Dallas last week in Plano, Texas.
- DALLAS gets the voice of Wisteria Lane
- Dallas “Truth or Consequences”
- JR Ewing to stir up trouble on Wisteria Lane
- It’s official! JR returns to Southfork
- TNT’s DALLAS Reboot is OFFICIALLY Official