You don’t need to be a fan of spunky Ms. Minaj in order to enjoy this eclectic array of shades. The six limited edition lacquers which include a deep shimmering purple Shatter called “Super Bass”, “Metallic 4 Life”, “Save Me”, “Fly”, “Did It On ‘Em” and the bubble gum hue “Pink Friday”.
I WANT THEM ALL!
“OPI is so excited to work with Nicki in releasing these six new nail lacquers,” Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI Executive VP & Artistic Director, said in a statement. “Nicki has taken the hip-hop world by storm, but her music is only part of the equation. She’s also become a fashion inspiration, noted for her daring costumes and hair color both on and off the stage.”
I can’t think of a more entertaining way to beat the winter blues than with these funtastic colors. And at only $8.50 a pop, you can afford to snag them all!!
- Nicki Minaj keeps it fun at the Billboard Music Awards
- Nicki Minaj goes green for the American Music Awards
- Hey Barbs! Nicki Minaj signs deal for first fragrance!
- Nicki Minaj has a nip slip during live tv, were you offended?
- Get Nicki Minaj’s flirty style for under $60