The Modern Family beauty was spotted on Monday, October 31st picking up cupcakes and other last minute goodies to help her celebrate Halloween in Los Angeles, California. Sofia looked flawless in a loose-fitting black blouse and a pair of black leggings. She finished her look with a pair of riding boots and a smoky gray handbag.
Miss. Middleton looked stylish-yet-comfortable while enjoying a day out in London, England on Monday, November 1st, 2011. She rocked a colorful print mini-dress, leggings, and a black cardigan which she accented with slouchy boots and matching leather accessories.
If you are looking for ways to imitate their fresh and fun look, Marshall’s/TJ Maxx has the Do’s and Don’ts on how to wear leggings this fall!
First are the Do’s:
· Do mix it up with by pairing black stockings with the rich jewel tones of the season. Berry colored skits/shorts and black tights look great with a plaid top, camel colored jacket and a stacked heel. The Shoe MegaShop at Marshalls offers an enormous variety of stacked heel shoes so you can find the type that looks just right.
· Do go for a more ‘60s inspired look. Try a pencil skirt with black fishnets and a tailored sweater for instant retro-glam.
· Do try a pair of statement tights, such as lacy florals or diamond patterns. Our stores receive more than 10,000 items per week – so you can always go back to pick up another bold pattern!
· Do add black opaque tights to add sophistication to any pair of shorts of all textures and styles (especially menswear-style!). With a loose fitted long sleeved top and an oversize satchel, it’s an effortlessly chic look.
· Do be sweetly sexy, with a pair of black paisley tights. Matched with a faux fur vest, leather mini skirt and statement bag, you’ll be boho chic in no time.
The Don’ts of Wearing Tights this Fall:
· Don’t go for plain tights under jean shorts; rather go for a trendier look with wool, stripes, plaid or houndstooth shorts.
· Don’t pair an over-the-knee boot with shorts, rather this season try black tights with a pair of ankle booties!
· Don’t pay too much for this “it” trend! Find everything you need to get the looks described above in T.J.Maxx and Marshalls. We carry in-season, on-trend designer merchandise at up to 60 percent less than department and specialty stores – you can take those savings and buy all of the styles described above!
What is your favorite way to wear leggings?
Photo Cred: Fame Pictures
- Sofia Vergara is a SoHo shopper!
- Sofia Vergara brings stylish flavor to Kmart
- Sofia Vergara and Elijah Wood heat up the red carpet in London
- Sofia Vergara and Sienna Miller spend Thanksgiving in Europe
- Sofia Vergara keeps it sexy in Vera Wang and CoverGirl at Emmys