It’s official! The Twilight Saga stars Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner have left a permanent mark on Hollywood! The uber famous trio posed for photographers as they sunk their hanks and feet into wet cement at The Grauman’s Chinese Theatre in Hollywood, California on Thursday, November 3rd, 2011.
Also in attendance were Twilight author Stephenie Meyer and comedian Jimmy Kimmell who helped introduce Rob, Kristen and Taylor. (As if they needed an introduction!)
This event officially kicks into high gear promotions for the penultima film of the series entitled, Breaking Dawn Part 1.
I seriously hope permanent security arrangements have been set-up for this block of cement! This must already be the most wanted piece of Twilight memorabilia! (Aside from one of them in the flesh of course!)
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 hits theaters on November 18th, 2011.
Photo Cred: Fame Pictures
- Comic Con Exclusive: Twilight stars prepare for release of Breaking Dawn Part 1
- Kristen Stewart departs LAX
- New Moon stars take over Paris!
- New Moon Stars Smile Their Way Through London
- Kristen Stewart keeps it sexy alongside boyfriend Robert Pattinson at Breaking Dawn Premiere