Also striking a fashionable pose were Morena Baccarin and fashion designers Margherita Missoni and Rachael Roy.
I had the chance to preview the trailer for the dramatic film on Friday before the Immortals and I am so excited to see it! There is a reason Michelle Williams is getting rave reviews for her portrayal of the infamous blond bombshell.
The film follows Colin Clark (Eddie Redmayne), an employee of Sir Laurence Olivier’s (Branagh), documents the tense interaction between Olivier and Marilyn Monroe (Williams) during production of The Prince and the Showgirl.
My Week With Marilyn opens in theaters on November 23rd.
Photo Cred: Getty Images
- Michelle Williams as Marilyn Monroe
- Michelle Williams shines as Marilyn Monroe in October issue of Vogue
- On the Scene: Ryan Gosling & Michelle Williams
- Michelle & Matilda welcome Spring
- Happy Birthday Matilda Ledger!