Showing off her pregnancy glow, Bryce Dallas Howard hit the red carpet for the premiere of When You Find Me at the American Museum of Natural History on Tuesday, November 15th, 2011 in New York City, New York. Joining her on the red carpet was her 50/50 co-star Joseph Gordon-Levitt.
The short film, which was directed by Bryce and produced by her father Ron Howard, is for Canon’s Project Imagin8ion “a user generated contest that culled over 96 thousand photos from across the globe” according to MovieWeb.com.
From those images, eight were chosen to inspire the story written by Ms. Howard and her partner Dane Charbeneau.
For more information on Project Imagin8ion, click here and check out the trailer below!
Photo Cred: Fame Pictures
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Anna Kendrick premiere 50/50 in NYC
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt belts it out on Jimmy Fallon
- Christian Bale and Joseph Gordon-Levitt keep busy on Dark Knight Rises set
- On the Premium Rush Set: Joseph Gordon-Levitt
- FIRST LOOK: Joseph Gordon-Levitt hosts SNL!