On the heels of a whirlwind promotional tour for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1, actor Jackson Rathbone took a much needed break this afternoon. The 26-year-old was spotted holding hands with a pretty brunette at The Grove in West Hollywood, California on Monday, November 21st, 2011.
Ah yes…I can hear hearts breaking all over the world!
Rathbone surprised fans at Regal Cinemas L.A. LIVE during opening night of the latest installment of The Twilight Saga on Friday. The sweetie pie stopped to sign posters and pose for pictures before greeting the busy theater to much applause.
Breaking Dawn opened to an impressive $138.1 million nearly breaking New Moon’s record of $142.7 million in 2009.
Photo Cred: Fame Pictures
- Jackson Rathbone joins cast of ‘No Ordinary Family’
- 100 Monkeys Release One Ugly Music Video
- On the Scene: New Moon Cast
- Twilight hunk Jackson Rathbone brings 100 Monkeys to South Florida
- Maggie Grace cast in new Twilight film