Bobbi Brown knew she was putting together a party in a palette when she created the aptly named, “Party Eye Palette” as part of her 2012 Holiday Gift Collection. Included are a delicious array of neutrals with a kick of shimmer transforming any fresh-faced chica into a bombshell in minutes!
One of my favorite things about this specific palette is that you can easily give this as a gift to any special lady in your life without fear that the colors may not work with their skin tone. It includes shadows in Bone Shimmer Wash, Champagne Quartz Metallic, Pebble Metallic, New Pink Blaze Sparkle, Copper Sand Shimmer Wash, and a rich Black chocolate.
For the woman-on-the-go, you don’t even have to carry along an extra brush for the post-work party. The palette comes with a Mini Dual Ended Eye Shadow/Eyeliner brush.
I attended the ‘Evenings in Vogue’ Missoni event last night and I used these shimmery shades to glam-up for the star-studded event. I got so many compliments on my make-up that I can’t wait to use it again!
The Bobbi Brown Party Eye Palette is a Limited Edition piece that you don’t want to miss. It is available for purchase via her official website here for $45 or at your favorite department store.
- Get into the holiday spirit with the Bobbi Brown Party Collection
- Step-By-Step: Re-create Catherine Middleton’s Brows by Bobbi Brown
- Bobbi Brown Talks Collaboration with Katie Holmes, Holiday Gift Ideas, & Spreading the “Pretty Powerful” Message
- Rogelio Reyna showcases Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Collection in South Florida
- Make-Up Monday: Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Eye Collection hits shelves in April