Joining J-Lo were American Idol co-judges Randy Jackson and Steven Tyler during what is rumored to be a taping of the Hollywood Week countdown where contestants who survive will then travel onto the next round.
Jenny from the Block looked absolutely gorgeous in a pair of wide leg, ivory pants, a mustard, knee-length coat and animal print clutch. She even added a pair of black sunglasses to her ensemble, as if that was going to deter photographers from knowing who she was!! She finished off her look with a pair of platform high heels in black and gold.
No matter what the outcome might be on the ultra popular, reality competition show, you can bet that Miss Jennifer will always look stunning!
Photo Cred: Fame Pictures
- Jennifer Lopez rocks a monochromatic ensemble on set of new video
- Jennifer Lopez is red hot on Vogue Magazine’s April cover
- Jennifer Lopez and kids pose for new Gucci campaign
- Jennifer Lopez and Jason Statham: Balcony Practice for ‘Parker’
- Steal My Look Beauty Edition: Jennifer Lopez at the Oscars