Continuing their promotion of Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol, Tom Cruise and Paula Patton stepped out with their respective spouses (Katie Holmes and Robin Thicke) for the U.S. premiere held at the Ziegfeld Theatre on Monday, December 19th, 2011 in New York City. Joining them were co-stars Simon Pegg, Anil Kapoor, and Josh Holloway.
The ladies made sure to look smokin’ hot on the red carpet with birthday girl Holmes, who turned 33 yesterday, wearing a Holmes & Yang dress while Patton got jiggy with it in a colorful Pucci dress.
Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol is currently out in limited release and closed in 2nd place at the box office this weekend. A wide release will take place on December 21st.
Photo Cred: Fame Pictures
- Paula Patton hits the red carpet with co-stars Tom Cruise and Simon Pegg in London
- Tom Cruise and Simon Pegg shoot Mission Impossible 4
- Poor Simon Pegg looks exhausted while Tom Cruise is ready for action!
- Katie Holmes and Suri visit Tom Cruise on ‘One Shot’
- Paula Patton and Robin Thicke celebrate Chanel in NYC!