Her sister may become Queen of England one day, but that doesn’t mean Pippa Middleton can’t purchase and carry her own groceries! The beautiful brunette was photographed with a couple of bags full of goodies outside The Sampler Wine Merchant on Sunday, January 9th, 2012 in London, England.
You’d never know it by her outfit, but there is quite a chill in the air across the pond! Ms. Middleton worked the siewalk like a runway on her way to work in a red and white striped skirt, navy blue top, and black blazer. The item I most covet from this ensemble are those stunning black platform booties!
Hopefully after the 28-year-old gets done with her work, she can join sister Catherine and help her celebrate her 30th birthday!
Photo Cred: Fame Pictures
- Pippa Middleton braves the rain in London
- Steal My Look: Pippa Middleton in a leopard print scarf
- Pippa Middleton soars to top of ‘Best Dressed’ list in a trench coat
- Pippa Middleton bundles up for morning journey
- Pippa Middleton smiles pretty in London