It looks like Steve Carell is embracing his inner George Hamilton! The former bossman from The Office looked super tanned in his matching brown suit on the set of his new movie, Burt Wonderstone. Joining him outside the Bally’s Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada on Tuesday, January 10th, 2012 were co-stars Olivia Wilde and Steve Buscemi.
Carell stars as the title character, a famous but jaded Vegas magician who after breaking up with his longtime stage partner, fights for relevance when Steve Haines (Jim Carrey) a new “hip” street magician appears on the scene.
The film also stars Alan Arkin, James Gandolfini, Jay Mohr, and Brad Garrett.
Photo Cred: Fame Pictures
- Jim Carrey gets down and dirty with Steve Carell
- Steve Carell and Ed Helms step outside “The Office”
- Steve Carell shoots in Calabasas
- On the Scene: Steve Carell and Keira Knightley
- Ricky Gervais to create Chinese version of ‘The Office’?