With all the images that have been coming from the set of the Linda Lovelace biopic, I feel as if I’ve already seen most of the movie! Lead actress Amanda Seyfried was spotted in 70′s garb alongside co-stars Juno Temple and Peter Sarsgaard on Wednesday, January 25th, 2012 in Los Angeles, California.
Lovelace tells the story of reformed porn star Linda Lovelace who was used and abused by the industry at the behest of her coercive husband Chuck Traynor (Sarsgaard), before taking control of her life.
It was just announced yesterday that former Big Love star Chloë Sevigny had been added to the cast! She is set to play “a feminist journalist assigned to write a story about Lovelace,” according to Deadline.com.
Sadly the film did lose Demi Moore this week, she dropped out due to unforeseen personal issues. She was set to play the role of feminist Gloria Steinem.
No word yet on who will replace her.
Photo Cred: Fame Pictures
- Amanda Seyfried becomes Linda Lovelace!
- Amanda Seyfried is red hot in colored jeans!
- Amanda Seyfried helps catapult Glamour Magazine into a new era!
- Maggie Gyllenhaal and Peter Sarsgaard team up with Esprit to help India
- Amanda Seyfried takes flight