A total gentleman, Brad Pitt held the vehicle door open for his love Angelina Jolie upon their arrival to the 18th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards held at The Shrine Auditorium this evening. As much as I love watching for Angie on the red carpet, I always hope she wears something other than black.
Yes she looked stunning in Jenny Packham, but I just prefer her in brighter colors. (Remember how beautiful she looked in the ivory and red Atelier Versace gown at the Golden Globes?)
But I digress….
The power couple posed for pictures with best buddy George Clooney and his latest flame, Stacy Keibler (who wore a lace, black Marchesa gown).
Brad and George are competing in the “Outstanding Performance By A Male Actor In A Leading Role” category this evening. Good luck boys!
Photo Cred: Getty Images
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie bring Megamind to Paris
- George Clooney & Brad Pitt: Two for the price of one!
- Angie & Brad: Golden Couple at the Golden Globes
- Brad Pitt & George Clooney go GQ
- Angelina Jolie gives a friendly wave in London