In what may be one of her most spectacular looks to date, Keira Knightley stepped out for the UK premiere of A Dangerous Method at The Mayfair Hotel on Tuesday, January 31st, 2012 in London, England. She donned a burgundy Burberry dress from the Pre-Fall 2012 collection which featured a bowtie belt and open back design that had photographers going absolutely mad!
Each component of the ensemble created perfection from the British beauty– from her chic, pulled-back hairdo to her Chanel earrings and finally her Christian Louboutin heels!
I never thought anyone could steal my attention from Michael Fassbender on the carpet, but Keira sure accomplished that with her haute look this evening! Also joining Keira and Michael was co-star Viggo Mortensen who plays the role of Sigmund Freud in this bio drama.
You can catch A Dangerous Method in UK theaters on February 10th.
Photo Cred: Wire Image
- Michael Fassbender and Viggo Mortenson spotted at BFI London
- Charlize Theron and Michael Fassbender strike a pose in Paris
- Bradley Cooper and Michael Fassbender step out in style in London
- On the Scene: Colin Farrell & Keira Knightley
- Michael Fassbender smiles in sunny San Sebastian