Love it or hate it, one of the most talked about ensembles at the 54th Annual Grammy Awards is the orange Jean Paul Gaultier number worn by the Black Eyed Peas singer Fergie. I guess that is the point when you step out in public in a completely see-through lace ensemble, to get people talking!
Fergie hit the red carpet at the Staples Center on February 12, 2012 in Los Angeles, California with her mom proudly by her side. During a pre-show interview with E!, the 36-year-old confessed she selected the most conservative ensemble from the choices available.
Can you imagine what the other dresses looked like?
Some folks have suggested the singer, whose birth name is Stacy Ferguson, would have looked better with nude colored under garments but I think that would have just made her look naked! She is super fit and the number looks hot!
Did you guys like it or was it too much?
- Fergie: New Years Weight Loss Resolution
- Fergie glams up December issue of Glamour Magazine!
- Fergie rocks out in leather at Billboard Music Awards
- Josh Duhamel and Fergie ready to cheer on the Miami Dolphins
- Fergie is a stud at the AMAs!