You gotta love it when designers you love create lower cost pieces making it affordable to everyone!
Nicole Richie is just one week away from unveiling The Nicole Richie Collection, her new line of accessories and apparel with leading multimedia retailer QVC. On Friday, February 24 at 9 PM (ET), Richie is scheduled to appear on QVC during The Buzz on the Red Carpet – Live from L.A. with three brand new items ranging in price from approximately $75.00 – $260.00.
Here is sneak peek of the scheduled items set to debut next Friday. They feature very print-driven pieces with a bohemian flare that create a unique and sophisticated look. I can picture Nicole being photographed by the paparazzi proudly in any of these!
I am loving the Printed Crinkle Maxi Dress in red (shown on Nicole above), which will sell for approximately $115.50. The Printed Cascade Jacket will run approximately $75.00 and the Textured Leather Hobo is approximately $257.00.
Are these pieces you are looking to add to your personal collection?
- South Florida fashionistas preview the Nicole Richie Collection for Macy’s
- Nicole Richie and Christina Aguilera rock the red carpet at the Alma Awards
- Nicole Richie welcomes baby boy!
- Nicole Richie is in labor?
- Nicole Richie brings House of Harlow to Fred Segal