No that isn’t girlfriend Nina Dobrev posing with smokin’ hot Ian Somerhalder, but you need not worry. The 33-year-old star of The Vampire Diaries served as Glamour Magazine’s guest guy model for a “Hot Night In” April fashion feature.
The small screen vampire posed for some hot shots with Michelle Ouellette, an extremely lucky girl! Well not as lucky as Nina but you get the picture!
Here are some fun facts about Ian highlighted by the magazine:
1. The man owns cats, plural, and is unashamed: “I have a lot of little paws in my house,” he says
2. He’s mastered the grand gesture and once even went to Paris just for a lunch date. “Flying across the ocean for one meal was pretty awesome.” (In case you were wondering, he adds: “It paid off!”)
3. He doesn’t buy into the whole macho act. “If you are respectful and nice and charming to a woman, it’s a better approach. And I don’t know what women want. No one know what women want!”
4. Then there’s his newest project. The Ian Somerhalder Foundation, which he created to give young people the power to save the planet themselves. “Kids are meeting in coffee shops and basements figuring out what’s unsustainable in their communities,” he says. “That’s the future.”
Photo Cred: Glamour Magazine
- Ian Somerhalder and Paul Wesley: VILF’s at the Teen Choice Awards
- Are they or aren’t they? Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev depart from LAX together
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev rock the red carpet together
- “The Vampire Diaries” releases new poster, is that Elena?
- Iam Somerhalder: There’s a vampire at Tribeca!