Known for their love of fashion, Latina beauties Salma Hayek and Rosario Dawson strike a pose for photographers at the Yves Saint Laurent Ready-To-Wear Fall/Winter 2012-2013 show during Paris Fashion Week on Tuesday, March 6th, 2012. Salma was joined by her French hubby François-Henri Pinault in the front row next to Vogue Editor Anna Wintour.
Rosario kept it classic in an all black ensemble with an open back decorated with lace. To break up the darkness, she rocked a studded, nude clutch and bright red lips!
Ooh la la!
YSL is a brand closely associated with being a fashionable celebrity so its no surprise that Katy Perry and Alicia Keys were also spotted checking out the collection.
Whose outfit do you like the best?
- Rosario Dawson is red hot in Washington
- Eva Mendes and Rosario Dawson bring Latino heat to Independent Film Awards
- Rosario Dawson: Dang girl!
- Kristen Stewart and Salma Hayek get glam for Paris Fashion Week
- Will Smith & Rosario Dawson premiere Seven Pounds