Jennifer Lopez is, no doubt, used to making jaws drop but her latest cover for Vogue Magazine’s April issue has gone far beyond that. The 42-year-old Latina smolders in their special “Shape Issue” in a Bottega Veneta gown from their Spring 2012 collection, according to a member of The Fashion Spot with a keen eye for fashion.
So far the only details we know about the shoot is that the images were shot by famed fashion photographers Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott. Vogue has yet to release further fabulous details, but in the meanwhile we can drool over this stunning cover!
It’s been a pretty crazy time for Ms. Lopez after the demise of her marriage to salsa singer Marc Anthony, but things seem to be on the up-and-up for the sexy Nuyorican. Not only has she found love again with dancer Casper Smart, but she holds a coveted judges seat on American Idol, and has unveiled a new clothing and accessories line at Kohl’s that I love!
I was watching re-runs of In Living Color over the weekend and watched JLo work it on the dance floor as a Fly Girl. It’s amazing just how far Jennifer has come.
You go chica!
- Jennifer Lopez remains optimistic about love after Marc Anthony split
- Jennifer Lopez strikes a stylish pose at Chanel with daughter Emme!
- J. Lo & Marc Anthony: Break-up?
- Jennifer Lopez and Pia Toscano sparkle in jumpsuits
- Jennifer Lopez makes beautiful music with Harman Kardon