Talk about a product that I’ve been waiting for all my life! As an entertainment writer, I find myself being out and about for most of the day, nearly every time. Applying and re-applying make-up sometimes is a luxury so Bobbi Brown’s Long-Wear Eye Collection is the perfect product to get me through my day and into the night.
The collection, being billed as, “perfect for the busy woman who has just a few minutes to do her makeup in the morning— and needs it to look good all day long,” will include their Intensifying Long-Wear Mascara in black, Long-Wear Eye Pencils (available in Jet, Mahogany, Smoke, Hunter, Black Navy & Black Plum) and Long-Wear Cream Shadows (available in Velvet Plum, Cool Lilac, Black Violet, Smokey Topaz, and Black Plum).
All three products will cost $24 each and are available for purchase at Bobbi Brown Counters and via their website here.
- Bobbi Brown Global Artist Rogelio Reyna introduces you to the Miami Collection
- Rogelio Reyna showcases Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Collection in South Florida
- Get into the holiday spirit with the Bobbi Brown Party Collection
- Make-Up Monday: Bobbi Brown Party Eye Palette
- Step-By-Step: Re-create Catherine Middleton’s Brows by Bobbi Brown