The stars were out in the City of Lights this evening! Charlize Theron and Michael Fassbender attended the Prometheus Paris Premiere at Cinema Gaumont Marignan on April 11, 2012 in Paris, France. The new mom stunned in a blue Stella McCartney and Christian Louboutin booties.
Joining them on the red carpet was director Ridley Scott and co-star Noomi Rapace.
There has been so much buzz following the horror/sci fi film that I am seriously considering buying a ticket though I’m super terrified of scary movies!
Prometheus tells the story of a team of explorers discover a clue to the origins of mankind on Earth, leading them on a journey to the darkest corners of the universe. There, they must fight a terrifying battle to save the future of the human race.
Check it out in theaters, if you dare, on June 8th, 2012.
Photo Cred: Wire
- Charlize Theron poses pretty in New York City
- Michael Fassbender smiles in sunny San Sebastian
- Bradley Cooper and Michael Fassbender step out in style in London
- The trailer for “X-Men: First Class” is here!
- Michael Fassbender and Viggo Mortenson spotted at BFI London