Spring has sprung at Clinique counters with their newest limited edition lipstick–Runway Coral. The vivid beauty made its original debut during Karen Walker’s Spring 2012 show at New York Fashion Week and was so popular the brand decided to make it available to women everywhere!
My favorite thing about Runway Coral is how wearable the shade is on a day-to-day basis. It’s feminine and flirty but no so intense that I’m worried about it smearing.
When Clinique’s Global Color Artist, Jenna Menard created the color for New Zealander Karen Walker, she had a very specific look in mind.
“Karen wanted the models to look youthful and feminine with a sophisticated twist,” explains Jenna Menard. “So I kept the eye very simple, the cheeks healthy and then went for a strong, vibrant lip. I chose bright coral because it’s less expected than red.”
Jenna suggests ladies let lips be the focus this spring and pair the lipstick with “youthful looking cheeks and eyes.”
“Apply Runway Coral with a lip brush so the look is precise while the bright coral keeps it playful. Try wearing a neutral eye shadow, peach-toned blush and a few coats of mascara to complete the look with fun, flirty lashes.”
You can get your hands on Runway Coral for $15 beginning May 2012 exclusively on Clinique’s website here.
- People StyleWatch teams up with Clinique for summer fun in Miami!
- Forgo sun damage this summer and stock up on Clinique’s Superbalanced Powder Bronzer
- Kick-Off Breast Cancer Awareness Month with Clinique
- Clinique celebrates 40th Anniversary of Aromatics Elixir
- Summer Lovin’: 10 Beauty Products you can’t live without this summer