With all the worry we are experiencing after Nicki Minaj abruptly quit Twitter, it is great to hear some good news about her. WWD broke news his morning that the 29-year-old has partnered up with, Give Back Brands, to release her first fragrance!
Give Back Brands, who most recently partnered with Justin Bieber for his debut scent “Someday,” will unveil the perfume this fall at all your favorite department stores.
“I have always been a huge fan of great fragrances; this is yet another extension of my creative expression and I can’t wait to share it with the world,” Minaj said via a press release. I designed this scent and bottle with my Barbz in mind.”
I hope Nicki is feeling much better after all the stress of promotions and will come back into the limelight to tell us her ideas for her debut scent!
- Nicki Minaj teams up with OPI for limited edition nail collection!
- Nicki Minaj is coming to Miami!
- Nicki Minaj keeps it fun at the Billboard Music Awards
- Get Nicki Minaj’s flirty style for under $60
- Nicki Minaj has a nip slip during live tv, were you offended?