Justin Bieber had fans and photographers going crazy in Los Angeles, California earlier this week as he shot scenes from his latest music video, Boyfriend. I received an email from Carly, a fan from Rhode Island who was curious about the fun denim vest he was wearing during a lot of the shoot and we have tracked down the info!
Bieber is wearing the Destitute Denim Vest, designed by independent fashion label Feltraiger. Part of the Fall Winter 2011 collection, the Destitute Denim Vest is one of only 40 vests that were produced this season. It retails for $240 and is made from raw selvedged denim with classic plaid flannel panels of front and back.
You can grab the vest via their website here or at their flagship store located at 158 Allen Street New York, NY.
If you see a fashion piece on one of your favorite celebrities, send us an email at email@example.com and we will do our best to id it for you!
Photo Cred: Pacific Coast News
- Countdown to Christmas: Justin Bieber “Someday” Perfume
- Glee says “not so much” to Bieber tribute
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez heat up in Miami!
- Tiffani Thiessen thanks Justin Bieber for the love
- Justin Bieber wins big at the American Music Awards