Well hello old friend! It’s been a hot minute since our boy Gerard Butler has graced the pages of AccidentalSexiness.com and I’m so happy he is making his return looking drop-dead-handsome in an Alexander McQueen tuxedo!
The Machine Gun Preacher hunk posed for cameras at the ‘Schiaparelli And Prada: Impossible Conversations’ Costume Institute Gala at the Metropolitan Museum of Art on Monda, May 7th, 2012 in New York City. This is literally one of the hottest fashion events of the year and Gerry knocked it out of the park!
Up next for the Scottish hunk is the film Of Men and Mavericks, a dramatic film about the life of surfer Jay Moriarity. Watch for that when it hits theaters on October 26, 2012.
Photo Cred: Getty Images
- Gerard Butler is in Miami but I can’t find him!
- Gerard Butler returns home for premiere
- Gerard Butler and Hilary Swank are voter party people
- Gerard Butler catches the surf topless
- Gerard Butler turns 40 this week!