Break out your best polyester dress, Ron Burgundy is back in town! Will Ferrell is back in his signature Burgundy suit alongside Champ Kind (David Koechner), Brian Fantana (Paul Rudd) and Brick Tamland (Steve Carell) in a teaser trailer for Anchorman 2 that just hit the net.
I will admit, even though there had been a bunch of confirmations about the film, I didn’t believe it was actually happening until this very moment! And if this video is any indication, Ron and his cronies are back to their silly ways and we can expect hilarity to ensue.
Noticeably missing is Ron’s beloved Veronica Corningstone, played by Christina Applegate. Will she meet a similar end as the many love interests who don’t return in a sequel?
Watch out for Anchorman 2 sometime in 2013.
- Will Ferrell And Zach Galifianakis Take Their ‘Dog Fight’ to Chinatown
- This year’s Oscars might ROFL.
- Ferrell Reaches Forbes’ Elite
- Paul Rudd slips into cycling shorts for ‘This is Forty’
- Steve Carell and Ed Helms step outside “The Office”