Academy Award winner Halle Berry made a special appearance at the launch of Revlon’s ColorStay Whipped Creme Makeup at the Gramercy Park Hotel on Tuesday, May 22nd, 2012 in New York City. Berry, who is Revlon’s Global Brand Ambassador, looked fabulous in a Helmut Lang top, All Saints pants, and Miu Miu heels.
I’m not sure if its the foundation or great genes but the Their Eyes Were Watching God star is 45-years-old and she looks A-Mazing! Right?!
Berry teamed up with Academy Award nominee Darren Aronofsky (Black Swan, The Wrestler) for the campaign commercials also making their debut in June!
The 24-hour-wear foundation which will be available in drugstores and mass retailers nationwide beginning June 1, 2012.
Photo Cred: Revlon
- Jessica Alba ready for more babies!
- Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez take the bike out for a cruise
- Things are heating up between Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez!
- “True Blood” stars Rutina Wesley and Nelsan Ellis toast Halle Berry
- Katherine Heigl begins work on “New Years’s Eve”