The red carpet was red-hot with Kristen Stewart and Charlize Theron making their way into the the 2012 MTV Movie Awards held at Gibson Amphitheatre on June 3rd, 2012 in Universal City, California. Theron lead the charge in a stunning Lavin peplum dress and Jimmy Choo heels.
Theron’s Snow White and the Huntsmen co-star Kristen kept things fresh in a Guishem dress and Christian Louboutin heels, though when she went on stage to pick-up the award for “Best Kiss” she had changed into her trusty Converse sneakers!
Speaking of the action/adventure film, it made its way to the #1 spot at the box office this weekend making an estimated $56,255,000 domestically! Not too shabby!
So to celebrate, we should drool over photos of Stewart’s and Theron’s hunky co-star (and new dad!) Chris Hemsworth!
Run, don’t walk to theaters and see Snow White and the Huntsman!
Photo Cred: Wire
- Want more Chris Hemsworth and Kristen Stewart? Snow White and the Huntsmen is headed to Blu Ray!
- Kristen Stewart and Charlize Theron congratulate new dad Chris Hemsworth
- Charlize Theron and Rashida Jones party at HTC product launch
- Chris Hemsworth takes a break in Barcelona
- Charlize Theron poses pretty in New York City