The W Hotel Fort Lauderdale hosted a special Bobbi Brown Showcase on Thursday, June 7th, 2012 to a room full of excited ladies from all over South Florida. Global Artist Rogelio Reyna worked the room with his electric personality as he introduced Bobbi’s Long-wear Collection.
Guests were treated to check-out the latest products while learning tips and tricks from talented make-up artists by Ted Gibson Salon. Bliss Spa was also on-hand giving delicious hand rub downs. I swear, the line at the Bliss table was enormous!
And even though we are only in summer, Rogelio gave us a sneak peek at Bobbi Brown’s gorgeous fall collection. And while I have been forbidden from writing about it just yet, I can assure you that you will LOVE it!
Think turquoise, that’s all I’m gonna say.
You can purchase products from Bobbi Brown’s Longwear Collection via their website here.
Photo Cred: Photogenpix
- Bobbi Brown Global Artist Rogelio Reyna introduces you to the Miami Collection
- Get into the holiday spirit with the Bobbi Brown Party Collection
- Make-Up Monday: Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Eye Collection hits shelves in April
- Bobbi Brown Talks Collaboration with Katie Holmes, Holiday Gift Ideas, & Spreading the “Pretty Powerful” Message
- Make-Up Monday: Bobbi Brown Party Eye Palette