Penelope Cruz was spotted at the Twice Born (Venuto al Mondo) premiere held at the Kursaal Palace during the 60th San Sebastian International Film Festival on September 25, 2012 in San Sebastian, Spain. The Spanish beauty stunned in a long Versace gown which she paired with a gold clutch and matching red heels.
I love that she let the dress be the star and didn’t overdo the make-up or hair. Well her curves are the real star but for all intents and purposes, they work hand-in-hand with the gown!
Even though Penelope’s husband Javier Bardem was not in attendance, his mother Pilar was there to support her daughter-in-law.
Based on the novel of the same name by Margaret Mazzantini, Twice Born tells the story of Gemma (Cruz), a single mother who brings her teenage son to Sarajevo, where his father died in the Bosnian conflict years ago. It co-stars the adorable Emile Hirsch in the role of Diego, Gemma’s deceased husband who died during the war.
Check out photos of Penelope and Pilar in the gallery below:
- Penelope Cruz takes a break on the set of ‘Venuto al Mondo’
- Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem take on the sea in Croatia
- Penelope Cruz: She bangs she bangs!
- Johnny Depp and Penelope Cruz premiere latest “Pirates Of The Caribbean” film
- Johnny Depp and Penelope Cruz hug it out