With a sexy suit and a confident stride in his step, Mark Wahlberg made a special appearance to promote his latest film Broken City in Rome, Italy on Wednesday, February 6th, 2012. The 41-year-old action star post handsomely in front of the Piazza del Popolo inside the northern gate in the Aurelian Walls.
Broken City, which co-stars Australian hottie Russell Crowe, tells the story of Billy Taggart (Wahlberg), an ex-cop who seeks redemption and revenge after being double-crossed and then framed by its most powerful figure: Mayor Nicholas Hostetler (Crowe).
The crime thriller also stars Catherine Zeta-Jones, Natalie Martinez, and Jeffrey Wright.
Broken City is in US cities now!
Photo Cred: Wire
- Mark Wahlberg and Catherine Zeta-Jones stay warm on set of ‘Broken City’
- Mark Wahlberg suits up in Australia to promote ‘Contraband’
- Donnie Wahlberg plays poker for the kids
- Christian Bale and Mark Wahlberg premiere The Fighter
- Mark Wahlberg to welcome another daughter!