With her flawless skin on display every Sunday on the HBO hit Girls, it was only a matter of time before Allison Williams landed her first endorsement deal! The beautiful brunette today launched her first big beauty deal with Simple®, a range of facial skincare products that is perfect even for sensitive skin. The new marketing campaign reveals how Williams relies on Simple products to counter the many factors that can trigger her sensitive skin, including make-up, weather and pollution.
“As a longtime fan of Simple skincare, I was so excited when they approached me about becoming their brand ambassador,” said Williams in a statement released to the press. “I love that their products keep my skin healthy-looking, without irritating it, because Simple is made for sensitive skin, like mine.”
Williams, who just spent some time enjoying our beautiful beaches in Miami, made her first public appearance as the new face of the brand on February 6 at a New York City red carpet premiere for the documentary MAKERS: Women Who Make America, proudly presented by Simple, which will air on Tuesday, February 26 at 8 p.m. ET on PBS (check your local listings). The documentary shares the brand’s like-minded vision of celebrating women whose authenticity, ideals and pioneering spirit inspire others every day.
Here is the list of Simple’s Newest Products in stores now:
* NEW Simple Facial Foaming Cleanser removes impurities and remaining traces of make-up, leaving skin cleansed, refreshed and moisturized.
* NEW Simple Oil-Balancing Cleansing Facial Wipes help control shine and refresh skin.
* NEW Simple Eye Make-Up Remover Pads effectively remove make-up, even waterproof mascara without leaving a greasy residue.
* NEW Simple Protecting Light Moisturizer with SPF 15 helps protect skin from UVA and UVB rays.
* NEW Simple Radiance Cleansing Facial Wipes cleanse and remove impurities for healthy-looking, radiant skin.